Saturday, May 12, 2012

Swimming In the Flood






Sorry about that hiatus, i got sick. Not fun but everything is well.
I'm finally getting back my sense of smell. I have so many candles and oils around my apartment, not being able to smell was killing me.

Work has been busy too. Stimulating, but so much so that by the end of the work day, which is usually followed by yoga or school, i just want to veg.

Saturdays are so nice.

Dress: American Apparel
Heart spotted leggings: F21
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Sunglasses: F21
Bag: via Frenchy's Day Spa
Coffee: Caffe Fiore

2 comments:

  1. You look so chic and so elegant, I love the view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very classy and sophisticated! What a great outfit :)

    Much love ♥
    http://myheartonhissleeve.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!