Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big Surprise!






It's raining.

I love how true Seattleites handle the rain. No hustle in their walk, no hood over their head. They just take it.

It's been one of those weeks where you're just too tired to do anything and i'm amused by my hair's ability to frizz.
I'm also in the process of deciding whether to take a nice walk and sit down for tea while I study or to stay in where there's a nice comfy bed.

The bed might win.

Cardigan: Talula via Aritzia
Tube top: H&M
Shorts: Madewell
Shoes: Topshop

5 comments:

  1. i'm no seattleite, but i love the rain. and love to take it. no hood, wet drowned rat hair. it's the best! and thank you sooooooo much for your sweet comment!!! made my day!

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your coment!
    Lovley pics and of course I will follow you back. : )

    Yours truly Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you paired the dotted tights with the pretty shorts :)It looks so good.I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know:)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous girl! I love your tights!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your lovely comment! :) nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!